Housing in Queensland is classified as relatively affordable compared to house prices in the southern states, which has found people are flocking to Queensland to purchase homes and enjoy the lifestyle in the Sunshine State.
The current property boom has also been driven by low interest rates and the Queensland forecast 2021 is current up 16%.
National Market Statistics
- National Buyer Demand – up 58%
- National Stock Levels – down 25.5%
- 5-year average statistics
- Annual House Value Increase – 5.8%
- Combined Capital Cities – 6.3%
- Combined Regional Areas – 5.6%
- Auction Clearance Rates – 80%+
Increase the value of your home | Dual Occupancy!
Dual Occupancy is a property where a property has two separate dwellings located on a single title. Generally, both residences will have separated internal entrances and each side can be either used for family members or leased out to different parties depending on varying Council rules and can come in a few different forms including the following.
- A duplex is defined as a house or building with two separate units. An example of a duplex is a house with two living units with a common wall.
A Second Dwelling
- A second dwelling, as the name suggests, occurs when you build a second dwelling behind or next to an existing house.
Two Free Standing Dwellings
- A freestanding house is stand-alone dwellings and buyers own the land and any built forms within its boundaries.
A Granny Flat
- An apartment that is adjacent to the main living quarters of a house and or a part of a house made into self-contained accommodation suitable for an elderly relative.
Our Team is here to assist you to either design and plan your new dwelling or choose from one of the many designs available on our website. All enquiries welcome.
Direct Portable Buildings Pty Ltd
Helping to make your dream a reality.